Reagan Kate is turning 8 years old on the 20th of this month A special birthday because she will be baptized. She always "twinkles" in our eyes--always has a hug for us whenever she sees us. Her smile and sparkley eyes melts our hearts. She loves to read and reads very well for a second grader. She is a wonderful sister to Tanner --so loving and kind to him. She collects webkinz, loves her dog, Murphy, can ride a motorcyle, takes dance and piano lessons and has lots of friends. She deserves to be the August Star of the Month ---she brings "starlight" and "glows brightly" in our family!! We love you Reagan, Happy Birthday!!!!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Hi Grandma, I had fun last night!!
Thanks for the milkshakes!!
they rock!!
I'm Dying!!!! I'm so so so excited that you're on here! You guys are the best... no matter how long it's been or how far away we live... I still love you guys to bits. It's Regan by the way.
Post a Comment