*Justin & Kim welcomed their first child into the world on Oct.18 2007. We were so excited for them. We went up to Stettler for the blessing - So sweet!! Autumn is our 9th grandchild.
Hey I love this picture. Could I please get a couple of copies. And maybe if you have some good ones of us from Christmas you could make copies of them to!! Thank you. I love all the pictures
Welcome to our little Blog!! I think this is a good way of keeping people up on the latest happenings in our ever changing family. We now live in Idaho Falls. Jim works for a great company called Melaleuca and I substitute teach a little bit. All of our children are married and have blessed us with nine beautiful grandchildren, (so far!). We hope you enjoy the picts. of our family and leave us a comment so we can see who's visiting us!
1 comments:
Hey I love this picture. Could I please get a couple of copies. And maybe if you have some good ones of us from Christmas you could make copies of them to!! Thank you. I love all the pictures
Post a Comment