CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

*April Star of the month - Maddie!*


*Each Month I'm going to feature someone in our family and this month it is Maddie! Madison Ann Tanner is our oldest grandchild she will turn 10 on April 28. She is such a wonderful girl. She loves her dance lessons and she plays the piano. She is in 4th grade and doing very well in school. She is a great example to her sisters, brother, and cousins. She is a big helper and loves to be with her friends. We love Maddie. She is a STAR in our family!

4 comments:

Dr. James D. Tanner said...

Welcome to the Blog-o-verse. Happy to have you on board. I agree with you assesment of Madison. Keep posting.

Brooke said...

So, I love how you said "she loves dance, and plays the piano" not she loves dance and piano. Why is it always the case that kids just don't like their music lessons!

Debra said...

yes I read and enjoyed. "Joy in your posteriety" comes to mind.

The Dudley Bunch said...

Cute blog! I got my parents email address for you...they still have dial up (sheesh), so they aren't much for the internet yet. But I do think they check their email occasionally. Anyway the address is kim.francis@horizon.ab.ca
Luv ya